Being a homemaker often comes with a lot of misconceptions
It’s not always cupcake, nap, self-care, or play time. In fact, it’s usually the opposite of the typical assumptions. Caring for children, cooking, cleaning, managing finances, being an educator, and maintaining your marriage and identity is an incredible amount of responsibility left on one person. Unfortunately, when you “accepted” this job as a stay at home mom (SAHM) it didn’t come with a handbook… until now.
Enter ‘The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle’
No, it doesn’t include a chef, maid, or nanny…but it does include over 120+ resources to help you run your family and home more efficiently.
This bundle is jam-packed with courses, ebooks, and printables… all yours to keep and take at your own pace – forever. Learn how to declutter and organize your home. Create delicious crock pot meals or learn how to shop once a month for groceries. Gain valuable relationship advice to help keep your marriage healthy. Educate yourself on the topic of homeschooling, and how accessible it is for your family. Learn how to create time for yourself; self-care, education, hobbies, pleasure reading – think of the possibilities!
This fantastic bundle was created by a mom who was endlessly searching for answers to do her job better. Stephanie and the Ultimate Bundles team have been curating some of the best resources online for the last several years. They compile them into a single purchase at an incredible value ($29.97!) to share with the world. The Homemaking Bundle is one of the most popular bundles they offer, and for darn good reason.
Here are a few of the resources I’m most looking forward to:
- Real Food Savings: How to Save Big on Produce, Dairy, Meat & Grains by Angela Davis (retail $4.99)
Learn how to save big money on buying your “real food”—the food that your great-grandparents would recognize—like grains, dairy, meat, and produce.
- Date Night Kits. A Date-In-An-Envelope for an entire year! by The Dating Divas (retail $8.97)
Use these printables to create a WHOLE year of dates! This kit will help you create a romantic and meaningful gift for your spouse. Now putting together 12 date nights is a breeze!
- 15-Minute Marriage Makeover: Refresh Your Relationship, Add Sizzle to Your Sex Life & Be Happier in Just Minutes a Day by Dustin B. Riechmann (retail $14.00)
It’s time to refresh your marriage and enjoy each other the way you did before your busy life got in the way… and you can do it in just 15 minutes a day using this powerful and practical guide!
- Create Coping Skills Champions at Home by Janine Halloran (retail $49.00) Create Coping Skills Champions at Home gives you the skills to teach your child healthy ways to deal with stress, anxiety, and anger.
- A Montessori Inspired Life: An Age-Appropriate Guide to Montessori with Your Young Toddler by Holly Daniel (retail $16.00)
A Montessori Inspired Life is an age-appropriate guide to help your toddler grow a lifelong love of learning, become more independent, and develop confidence that will stay with them throughout their lives.
- Tiny Signs Jumpstart: Start Signing With Your Baby in Less than 30 Minutes by Lane Rebelo (retail $27.00)
An online mini-course to get you started signing with your baby in less than 30 minutes!
- What Every Parent Must Know Before Sending A Child to Kindergarten by Amy Mascott (retail $9.99)
Designed for busy families, this eBook contains over 100 pages of printables you can use with your child today to help build a foundation of learning that will pave the way for success in school tomorrow.
- Ultimate Daily Visual Cards by Kimberly Huff (retail $4.99)
180+ Daily Visual Cards for Kids to Set up healthy habits with daily routines, responsibilities, and schedules.
- Mental Health Masterclass by Faith Hawks (retail $29.00)
In the Mental Health Masterclass, you will create a DIY treatment plan to help you manage your mental health and take your life to the next level.
- Outfit Mastery: Walk Into the Room and Know You Look Good by JoAnn Crohn (retail $97.00)
The step-by-step video e-course that will help you conquer your wardrobe, define your own style and never agonize over “what to wear” again.
- Finding Time: Home & Children by Sarah Phillips (retail $97.00)
Whether you are just wanting your house to be more organized or are homeschooling thirteen kids, Finding Time: Home and Children can show you how to make your home more than just a dumping ground that overwhelms you to think about.
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner (retail $47.00)
Discover how to free up brain power by minimizing your decisions, find efficiencies to improve your productivity, and integrate your kids into your business.
Okay frankly, I’m pretty excited about way more than I listed here… but I don’t want to bore you with my own agenda. I’ve already printed out the visual cards on heavyweight card stock for my kids. They are going to be great for creating daily routines! I’ll be jumping into ‘A Montessori Inspired Life’ tomorrow morning with my cup of tea. I love the Montessori method and implement a lot of the concepts into my children’s environments.
I hope you take a few minutes to check out ‘The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle’. I’ve been buying bundles from this company for years, and I can honestly say that the quality for value is outstanding. Even if you only find a handful of resources you are interested in (chances are) it’s still cheaper than purchasing them individually. Also, there are often resources you can use later on as your family needs change.
Oh, and did you see the awesome bonuses at the bottom of the page?!
Happy Homemaking, Momma!